Boulden Executive Coaching
Boulden Executive Coaching is carried out on both a ‘one to one’ and group basis and is tailored to meet the needs of the individual or organisation concerned. Our methods are based on applied NLP and make use of our 360 degree feedback forms, Personal Profiling instruments, S3i coaching system, and goal setting processes.
Individual Coaching Initiatives that Develop Superior Performance
We provide structured, confidential, and professional 'one to one' support to allow senior people to reach their full potential. Our high impact, coaching support includes:
- Executive Coaching
- Leadership Coaching
- Career Coaching
- On Boarding Coaching
- Coaching in Speech Making
- Coaching Women Leaders
Accessible, on-site, coaching for managers
We offer the option for setting up in-house Coaching Clinics (Having a ‘coach in residence’ that employees can access on a ‘drop in’ basis.)
Delivering Group Coaching that Drives Results
We also offer group coaching using the Action Philosophy to develop leadership, management and professional skills.
Action Learning Programmes for Leadership Development.
Action Learning Programmes for Skills Development.
Coaching to build high performance teams
We facilitate team-coaching events for:
- Existing work teams who need help solving problems, strengthening their relationships, resolving a conflict, or developing a Vision.
- Project teams who want to have an effective Launch Session, build a team spirit, or generate a communication strategy (especially for ‘remote communication’).
- New Managers who want to act quickly to build strong relationships with their direct reports (New Manager assimilation sessions.)
- Business Development Teams that need to create winning sales pitches.