Coaching Clinics are designed to offer business leaders, managers and key staff the opportunity to ‘drop in’ and consult with a professional coach on a regular basis - usually once a month.
Your Coach in Residence
By having an independent coach on hand, individuals can get access to an impartial and professional opinion in a convenient and accessible way.
Having a coach ‘in residence’ means that new opportunities, issues and concerns can be dealt with in a timely manner and in a way that helps individuals grow and develop.
The benefits of Coaching Clinics to companies include:
- Having an independent coach to look at issues with a ‘fresh pair of eyes’
- Allowing people access to professional support when they need it
- Creating a valuable vehicle for skills development
- Providing tailor made, confidential coaching that develops peoples' skills
- Delivering on-the-spot help to resolve issues and rising to challenges
Read about the The Boulden approach to Coaching Clinics
We offer the option to run coaching clinics on a remote basis through telephone, Webex, or Skype.
This phone coaching service is also available as a ‘one off’ service for people who want to address specific skills issues or work challenges e.g. to role play (or simply discuss) up-coming sales meetings, negotiations, appraisal sessions, presentations etc.
Benefits of Telephone Based Coaching Include:
- Get situation-specific advice
- Improve performance by receiving timely input from a trusted advisor
- Quick way of getting help to prepare for major events
Further information is available by contacting Boulden at:
Tel UK: 0844 394 8877 Tel international: +44 1788 475 877