At various points in a person's career it can become both useful and necessary to take a step back to decide what the next step should be. At these critical junctures Career Coaching helps the Coachee to:
- Review their career to date
- Identify key competencies they have
- Create a professional CV, which reflects their career aspirations and leverages their professional knowledge, abilities and strengths
- Understand and create a substantial and successful network
- Maximise potential, develop skills, and achieve personal fulfillment
Career Coaching Process
We will create a “Personal Coaching Contract” to clarify roles and responsibilities, agree the outcomes, and develop an action plan.
We will hold a series of Structured Coaching Conversations over a six-month period using a range of reflective processes and tools to address agreed goals. This will typically involve having six sessions, one a month for six months.
Career Coaching Outcomes
The Structured Coaching Conversations enable the coachee to develop their self-awareness, gain insights into their underlying motivations and make informed choices about the future.
The process will provide the focus and support and constructive challenge to allow the Coachee to:
- Become aware of what they need to do to continue to be successful
- Contemplate what continued success involves
- Engage in new behaviours
Further information is available by contacting Boulden at:
Tel UK: 0844 394 8877 Tel international: +44 1788 475 877